Final Days for AIS Fundraiser

The deadline is getting closer...

I will be pulling the winner for the 2011 Fundraiser on February 1, 2011.

For all of you out there with unsold tickets, sold ticket stubs and receipts, please FedEx them to me as soon as possible on or just after January 25, 2011..this is the deadline for selling tickets...

If you have tickets/stubs/receipts and no FedEx envelope, please contact me at aistreas@earthlink.net.  Let me know your mailing address (it must be a street address, not a post office box) and I will get one to you.  All FedEx charges are prepaid.

Thanks again for your support with this program.  After I have tallied everything I will announce how much we made after expenses as well as announcing the winner!!

Jill Bonino
AIS Treasurer