Re: In Search of old VHS tapes related to Iris

Janet and All,

I think this is an excellent idea.  I don't have any VHS tapes anymore
but, maybe there are folks that still do have them.  If I come across any
tapes that would be useful to you, I will send them to you.

Paul

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:30:38 -0800 "Janet Smith" <ypauls@sti.net> writes:
> SO WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET?
> by Janet Smith -- AIS Slides Chair
>
> It has come to the attention of this Committee Chair that we are
> missing an
> opportunity that if not mentioned soon will become an opportunity
> missed.
>
> So I ask, What's in your closet?  Do you have VHS tapes collecting
> dust that
> just might have something of interest to the American Iris Society.
> Hybriziders giving a program?  Folks gone by that were caught on
> tape
> at a Convention etc.  We, the AIS Slides and Digital Programs
> committee, would like to have those tapes.
>
> What are we going to do with them, you ask!  Convert them to DVD and
> hope to
> have some very interesting programs to share before they are lost.
>
> This all came about in a recent conversation with Jeanne Plank and
> the more I
> thought about it the more important it became to bring it to the
> attention of
> all who just might have taped and set aside VHS tapes that if we
> don't get them now will be gone forever.
>
> So how about beginning your Spring Cleaning now, and, ship them to
> your AIS
> Slides Chair - me!
>
> Janet Smith
> P O Box 1585
> Coarsegold, CA 93614
> 559-683-0447
>
> P.S.  Yes, this is added to my job description!

Love Spell
Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=AcMCxyaFkEPNutUhyoxB4AAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwAAAAA=