Re: In Search of old VHS tapes related to Iris

Multiple cheers for Janet -- she is pursuing a course of action very valuable to the "people history" of AIS and something that could easily slip away from us.
Look in you own VHS library for the kind of tapes Janet speaks of; bring up the quest at you local Affiliate meeting and ask any folks who have such tapes to contact Janet or me or any of you receiving this on AISDiscuss to let us know about any tapes that exist and to allow us to contact the owners and discuss converting the tapes into DVDs -- also --don't forget to put historic tape "want ads"  in your Affiliate or Region Newsletters.
We'll all gain from achieving success in this "Treasure Hunt."
Jeanne

Jeanne Clay Plank
Immediate Past President AIS
Plankmail@aol.com