From: PlankMail@aol.com <PlankMail@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Reaffirmation of Policy
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 11:04 AM

I strongly support this reaffirmation of policy and will make a motion to
that purpose as soon as I can locate the origional statement of policy from
the

50's achives.
     Jeanne

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in
just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http
://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID
=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)