Re: Re: [AISconfer] Region 16 RVP appointment

Since Louise moved her motion to AISDicuss, I'm moving my second of her
motion to AISDiscus.

Cheers! Brad K.

AIS Bosrd members,
Too many ways to do things to get things right the  first time.  I must
change my first e-mail from aisconfer to aisdiscuss  before we can run the
channel to vote.

I have been given the name of  Kate Brewitt as a candidate for Region 16 to
fill the position held by Chis  Hollinshead.

Therefore, I move that Kate Brewitt be appointed to the RVP  position for
Region 16.

Louise Carson
AIS RVP  Counselor