Re: [AISconfer] Region 16 RVP appointment

AIS Bosrd members,
Too many ways to do things to get things right the first time.  I must
change my first e-mail from aisconfer to aisdiscuss before we can run the
channel to vote.

I have been given the name of Kate Brewitt as a candidate for Region 16 to
fill the position held by Chis Hollinshead.

Therefore, I move that Kate Brewitt be appointed to the RVP position for
Region 16.

Louise Carson
AIS RVP Counselor

THROUGH
> AISDiscuss with a brief paragraph following the announcement stating that
you move
> Kate Brewitt be appointed to the RVP position for Region 16.
>      Someone will second the motion, and Michelle Snyder (as AIS
Secretary)
> can move the motion over to AIS Vote where the Board will cast their
votes.
>      If you have any further questions, please contact me OR John Jones.
>      Cheers!
>           Jeanne
>
> In a message dated 1/14/08 1:59:30 PM, nloucar@earthlink.net writes:
>

> > Region 16 has given me the name of Kate Brewitt as their nominee for
RVP;