From: bobplankmail@aol.com [mailto:bobplankmail@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 9:56 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: irislynn@willitsonline.com
Subject: Re:Response to [AISdiscuss] 2008 U.S. Treasury filing E-card for
Non Profit Organizations

Jill,

You wrote Lynn,

  Your verificaiton as RVP that annual gross receipts are less than $25,000.

Region 14 may have a problem with this because of having sponsored national
conventions
that put gross receipts over the limit.  The regulations allow unusual
situations by saying "are normally $25,000 or less."

So how about "Your verificaiton as RVP that annual gross receipts are
normally less than $25,000."

Bob