From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jill Bonino
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 9:25 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] 2008 U.S. Treasury filing E-card for Non Profit
Organizations

Lynn,

Happy New Year!

Before I can complete the e-card filing I need the following info in
addition to what you sent below:

1.   Region 14 Year End (Dec 31st? or some other month?)
2.   Region 14 web site address
3.   Your verificaiton as RVP that annual gross receipts are less than
$25,000.

Once I complete the filing I will send a copy to Helen and to you...No
problem.

Let me know if you have any other quesitons.

Thanks,

Jill