In gratitude

Wow!

Bruce Filardi just sent me an advance copy of the Jan. bulletin. And on the front and back covers, are Photo Contest winners. I must say I am flabbergasted and in awe. The photos turned out simply majestic. I feel like theybre my bbabiesb, much like a hybridizer must feel with their new seedlings. Thank you Bruce and Erica for the beautiful layout. Ibm very honored to have completed the first year with the contest, and canbt wait to start opening envelopes when the next contest entries arrive later this year.

Kitty Loberg