Bulletin Editor

I sent this twice previously, but apparently it didn't post, so sending again:

I don't really want to get involved in this discussion [of the Bulletin Editor] at all.  But I have to say that I do indeed feel that hostility was expressed towards me, as Editor, by one member of the Board.  I think everyone realizes that I quit as Editor because of the treatment I received from that person on several occasions over the last year.

I did not come to the computer to write this, but having just read the last few postings, it spurred me to add a few words....

Please do not think that I'm making this suggestion either facetiously or sarcastically; I really think it is a good idea.

I suggest that the person who drove me out should be appointed as Editor of the July issue of the Bulletin, so that in the future he will have some idea of what the Editor's job entails.

BF