Re: Online Membership

In a message dated 1/18/2007 6:00:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,
carolyn9999@comcast.net writes:

I think  we may have added another responsibility to Tom Gormley if we go
with this  listing.  We can contact him and get renewal information any time and
he  responds quickly.  That way he knows who is asking for information.   He
already provides us with a hard copy of the region and in my case even is  kind
enough to send it in an excel file.  Is there really a need for  another
listing?

Thank you for your concern Carolyn. However RVP's and Membership Chairs
aren't the only people who need the "list". Especially around this time of the
year when all the affiliates are trying to figure out who's an AIS member and
who ain't. It's not a big deal to send an email attachment 12 times a year to
keep this information current.

Tom Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO