Re: Bulletin Discussion, Again

In the real world there is always someone to answer to. Or if I were to engage in correct grammar, in the real world, one must always answer to someone.

Magazines have editors, some times even managing editors. Managing editors may even be responsible for several editors/magazines.

Low and behold, a lot of editors have <gasp> publishers who have a lot to say about the general state of the magazine.

In my limited experience, the Board typically gives the editor wide leeway in the design and content of the bulletin. That is not to say the the Board relinquishes its oversight. The Board is, without doubt, responsible for the bulletin. It is also empowered to create or dissolve a committee to advise it on matters concerning the Bulletin.

John