Re: Bulletin Editor - a concept

>>The main thought is to develop job descriptions for the Editor and Managing
>>Editor positions, examine salaries and other costs,...  Jeanne

Regarding my previous note about Editor job descriptions from doing Google and
Yahoo searches, here are some web links I sorted out that appear to have some
depth in describing Editorial positions.  Maybe their content can be of some
help in order to formulate a job description for the Editor of the AIS
bulletin.   Kitty

Purdue (Indiana) University, CLIO Managing Editor and Editor-in-Chief
http://www.ipfw.edu/engl/managingeditornewjobdes.pdf
http://www.ipfw.edu/engl/jobdescriptionCLIO%20editor-in-chief.pdf

Library and Information Technology Association, Editor
http://www.ala.org/ala/lita/newandnoteworthy/TERedad.htm

Washington Library Association Link Editor
http://www.wla.org/about/org/jobdescr/linkedit.html

Illinois State Museum Editor
http://www.museummarket.com/ILDirRA.htm

California Library Association Magazine Editor
http://www.cla-net.org/included/docs/MagazineEditor.pdf

St. Louis University,  (2) Managing Editors
http://www.slu.edu/jobs/job_description.php?d=1178jd
http://www.slu.edu/jobs/job_description.php?d=667jd

St. Louis University, Editor
http://www.slu.edu/jobs/job_description.php?d=058jd

University of Illinois, Alumni Association, Associate Editor
http://www.uiaa.org/jobs/assoced_magazine.html

University of Houston, Managing Editor
http://www.uh.edu/hr/TOTALREWARDS/JobDetail.php?JobCode=G2Q6

Indiana Libraries, Editor
http://www.ilfonline.org/Leadership%20Notebook/Chapter%205/IndianaLibrariesjo
bdescription.pdf

American Business Media  (a list of media related job titles and brief
descriptions)
https://www.americanbusinessmedia.com/images/abm/pdfs/committees/hr_job.pdf