Re: Bulletin Editor - a concept.

Terry I like your thoughts. I could suggest another
way of doing the same thing. How about editors for
topics. We already have an International news editor,
Anna Cadd, and an obituaries editor and section Liason
Jim Morris. How above some other interest areas that
could be additional hunter/gathers. I mention that a
beginners corner might be appropriate, how about a
book reviewer? I would like to here others suggestions
for areas of interest. These bulletin staff could
comprise a bulletin committee that might be
productive. Structure can be important. I reject the
benevelent, wise, dictator approach that others have
suggested. They are only benevelent and wise if you
agree with them.