Re: "What approaches we might take to improve our most important product -- The AIS Bulletin"

To offer some additional information in concert with this one point (below)
in Kitty's email of this morning:
     In the earlier emails exchanged between AIS officers and directors, the
British Iris Society Year Book (a once a year publication) was cited as being
thoroughly informative, enjoyable and well worth the cost of membership.
This is strong indication that content and format can outweigh cost (to the
member) and frequency (of publication).
     Jeanne