Re: BOD special meeting: Handbook for Judges, Feb 9

Hi Claire:  Your statement about the format of the handbook above:  Is this a recent decision of the committee?  It did not quite match what I think I heard Andi say at the last meeting.  I have no objections, but would like to know when this decision was made and whether it is set in stone or not.  It would be nice to be able to tell folks who ask about it.  Thanks.