Re: Approve Scarlett Ayers as new RVP for Region 23

I second the motion that we approve Scarlett Ayres as Region 23 RVP.

Howie Dash

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, February 13, 2017, Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

President Gary White is recommending the approval of Scarlett Ayers as
new RVP for Region 23 to fill the vacancy left by the prior RVP. As
such, I make the following motion:

"That we approve Scarlett Ayers as the RVP of Region 23 to complete the
term vacated by the prior RVP"

As per previously approved by the board the discussion for this
appointment will be two days once it is seconded before it goes to vote.

Michelle