From: Susan Boyce <100T@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:38 AM
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Motion to approve Jim Morris as managing editor

Hi all,
   This is a wonderful appointment, but, I have a few questions.
1.  In the past we have had a Managing Editor, and it was a compensated position.  Is this going to be a compensated position?
2.  If it is a compensated position, since Jim will be getting paid, will Jim be able to vote on board actions since he does get to vote as the Immediate Past President?
   Just a few things to ponder.
Susan Boyce