Calenders 2017

I am sure this message may be a bit out of place, but that is because I am not receiving posts from AIS discuss but must go to the archives to see what is written. I am not trying to quash discussion. I feel just the opposite is true when motions are made and the archives are unavailable to most people. Perhaps I am the only one not receiving these posts but certainly it would be nice to know that that is the case before motions are made and discussion is taking place. Half of the discussion occurred before the archives were back up and obviously if I am still having a problem it is possible that others are also.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a