Re: Bounces

Came through to Oregon with no problem

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:23 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Bounces

If somebody receives this e-mail could you reply back to me using my e-mail address at robertpries@embarqmail.com . The reason I am requesting is that I can no longer access AISDiscuss . It does not allow me to even go to the website of the archives. Apparently any message sent to me via AISDiscuss bounces back also. I have checked with my internet provider and I have no spam filters in place and it is not their problem.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a