Re: Bounces

I got it.

Al Elliott

Quoting Robert Pries <101p@rewrite.aisboard.org>:

If somebody receives this e-mail could you reply back to me using my e-mail address at robertpries@embarqmail.com . The reason I am requesting is that I can no longer access AISDiscuss . It does not allow me to even go to the website of the archives. Apparently any message sent to me via AISDiscuss bounces back also. I have checked with my internet provider and I have no spam filters in place and it is not their problem.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a

Alverton (Al) Elliott