From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 11:54:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

All,

I did contact the AHS president to see their interest. She indicated that
AHS has all the items in their archives and thanked me for the contact.
So I believe it now appropriate to place in our Silent Auction. I would
propose that we do this at the Portland convention in 2015. Does that sound
like a good plan to everyone?

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 2/17/2014 9:12:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,