Re: AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

All,

I did contact the AHS president to see their interest.  She indicated  that
AHS has all the items in their archives and thanked me for the  contact.
So I believe it now appropriate to place in our Silent  Auction.  I would
propose that we do this at the Portland convention in  2015.  Does that sound
like a good plan to everyone?

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 2/17/2014 9:12:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,