Re: AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

I agree that they should be placed in the silent auction.

Winona

-----Original Message-----
From: MORRISJE1 <MORRISJE1@aol.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 10:11 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

AIS discuss members,

The items listed below are inventoried in the AIS Library from the
DuBose/Hager estate. I know of no restrictions as to our distribution of them. I
am open to suggestions and offer three  possibilities:

1.  Offer them to the AIS Silent Auction
2.  Offer them to the American Hemercallis Society
3. Offer them for sale on Ebay (only if someone would volunteer to handle
same)

I would be interested in everyone's thoughts.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society