Re: AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

The only thing is that they are selling most of the same items themselves.
Dave N.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 5, 2014 7:57 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

Since everything seems to be dealing with Daylilly's I think we should
ffer AHS the opprotunity to purchase the items outright.  That failing,
utting them in the silent auction seems like a good idea.  BTW, I have
o idea what we should offer to sell these items to AHS, just saying it
ight be nice to offer the items to them first.
Michelle