                               1994, '95, '96, '97, '98
                               Supplement 1994 - 1998
                               Revised Handbook for Judges - 1975
                               By-Laws Amendment, July 13, 2006
Exhibition Report '06, Display Gardens '07, Source List '07 (all in one)

I doubt there is anything here of major importance to anyone except AHS members who are also AIS members as Dave Niswonger has indicated. I hope that this puts everything "on the front burner."

Dave Silverberg
AIS Librarian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Pries " <robertpries@embarqmail.com>