RE: AIS Operations Manual

I was able to access the ops manual description through the link. I think Bob
would be a good choice. The voting if I remember correctly is taken after 7
days of open to discussion and then the voting is allowed for 7 days.
Thank you and happy gardening
Ron Cosner

http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/JobDescriptionsNationalCollectionsDispl