RE: AIS Operations Manual

Just noticed the recent AIS Discuss entries.

A few thoughts;

re: The National Collections, Display and Test Gardens Committee; located
at:
http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/JobDescriptionsNationalCollectionsDispl
ayAndTestGardens
When you are ready (voted/approved etc) please let John Jones or myself know
(along with the approved copy) and it can be added to the appropriate
location on our AIS website so that its available to the AIS membership.

re: AIS Operations Manual: located at:
http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/InfoOperationsManual
Now, way more importantly than the above item, I am also astounded that
there is a whole AIS Operations manual detailed on the wiki on every job
function within the AIS. Not sure where this info evolved from but none of
this appears on the AIS website where it should appear in the first place.
If this material is indeed the official AIS details of operational
functions, an approved version of the overall AIS operations manual likely
should initially and correctly appear on the AIS website if anywhere for
reference. Any other internet locations would be additional.
Again should you wish to do this please advise John Jones or myself (also
send along the material) and we would be pleased to add this important
information to the AIS website.

Regards. Chris.

AIS website | Christopher Hollinshead
website: www.irises.org