Re: Auction of Genus Iris Book - A Decision/Region 20

Our president has the wisdom of Solomon!

-----Original Message-----
From: Betty Roberts <florabetty39@aol.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 8, 2012 12:49 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Auction of Genus Iris Book - A Decision/Region 20

As an ASI member, I agree with Cheryl and want to express my thanks to our AIS
resident, a very capable administrator!
On another note, a core group of Region 20 irisarians will be meeting this
aturday, Feb. 11 at the home of Lynda Love. Hopefully our leaderless Region 20
ituation will be resolved then. I will not be in attendance, unfortunately, as
 am having total knee replacement surgery (left knee this time) on Monday,
Feb.
3. With all the appointments and physical therapy I've had to meet, plus some
ecessary work at home, I need at least a couple days of rest before the big
ay. My right knee surgery is scheduled for April 11, so I am sorry to say I
ill not be attending the AIS Convention.
Cheryl, I forwarded your "fundraising opportunity" message to  Region 20
embers. I hope this will prove to be a successful venture.
Betty
On Feb 8, 2012, at 8:37 AM, cheryl deaton wrote:
> As always, our President has made a wise and fair decision that I agree
with
 completely.
 Cheryl