Re: Monograph Misunderstandings

I do not vote, but concur with the approach. Bob
-----Original Message-----
From: Jill Bonino <aistreas@earthlink.net>
Sender: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 11:15:02 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Monograph Misunderstandings

Since time is getting short and the ASI needs an answer from us and once we make/second a motion we have 7 days of discussion and then 7 days of voting, I make the following motion:

"That the AIS Silent Auction at 2012 Convention provide space for the Aril Society International to offer a 1913 edition "Genus Iris" book by W R Dykes.  All proceeds to go to the Aril Society International.  ASI to provide security for the book while on site at the convention, details on reserve sale amounts and other specifics to the AIS Silent Auction Chair in advance, and provide a simple hold harmless agreement that covers the AIS and Region 15 of the AIS."

Jill