From: "andi rivarola" <andinsky@gmail.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:15:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Notifications

This is to confirm that Social Media is part of the AIS PR/Marketing
Committee -- Susan Grigg and Bob Pries are the co-coordinators.

Also, in many organizations, PR/Marketing is set to up to handle all of the
communications with the membership and the public.

Hope this helps.

Andi Rivarola
AIS Social Media Manager