Re: Notifications

Thanks Andi for clarifying that for us!  Jim M.

In a message dated 1/31/2012 6:15:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
andinsky@gmail.com writes:

This is  to confirm that Social Media is part of the AIS PR/Marketing
Committee --  Susan Grigg and Bob Pries are the co-coordinators.

Also, in many  organizations, PR/Marketing is set to up to handle all of
the
communications with the membership and the public.

Hope this  helps.

Andi Rivarola
AIS Social Media Manager