Re: FW: Jack Grint

Thanks Kelly:

   Yes, I knew Jack as did Hasl Stahly. Thanks for sending it. Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly D. Norris <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Cc: 'Clive Russell' <clive_russell@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 6, 2011 1:38 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] FW: Jack Grint

Hello all,

Our friend across the pond Clive Russell sent me this email this morning,
nd I thought I would pass this on for those of you that knew Mr. Grint.

Best,
--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris
Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm
Editor, Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society
Bedford & Ames, IA
Zone 4b/5a
Read my blog at:  <http://www.kellydnorris.com/> http://www.kellydnorris.com