From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Jeanne Plank
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:02 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Scanner for the AIS Library

Perhaps Jim Morris and I should modify his motion/my second to
indicate the purchase of a durable high-quality scanner suitable for
heavy use and multiple types of documents, and not specify the brand
or type.  I agree with Jim Reilly's remarks, and especially  his
comment -- "you get what you pay for".
	Jeanne