New Bulletin

I hope everyone realizes that Terry, Erica, and Kelly were presented with an impossible task, to completely change the format of the bulletin in less than a month. They have risen to the challenge. Considering how hard it must have been, I give them Kudos. Not only did they produce an acceptable product, it far exceeds what we have been doing. My hat is off to all of them. I can not wait to see how the bulletin will evolve as they become accustomed to the new format. I bet that by next year at this time we will think the new bulletin even more spectacular. It is amazing what they did on such short notice. Congratualtions!!