Re: Policy re wild iris plants

Roy,

As long as it works for you, it works for me.

Paul

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=
> htt
> > p://ad.doubleclick.
> > net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

> > To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> > <aissecretary@irises.org>
> > The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> > http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

> > To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> > <aissecretary@irises.org>
> > The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> > http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

> Free quote and debt consolidation information.  Click Here.

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2O7E1wmI3Q0hvvajSTK1IZN
kGi
> A6zPl98xGlgKrwJPtlkal/

Be prepared for any emergency with great first aid supplies. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw1mJk6AZReh2dQfy8ZKgzhSJFwHT9YeQr2v5Qtp1rzznVAJz/