From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Paul W Gossett
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 11:09 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Policy re wild iris plants

Roy,

Do I need to withdraw the motion as stated and re word it?

Paul

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:11:45 -0500 "E. R. Epperson" <kirklee@triad.rr.com>
writes:
> Jim,
>
> This is one of the reasons that I want the Scientific Advisory
> Committee to
> study and recommend a carefully worded policy.  I do not find a
> carefully
> worded policy anywhere in archival Board action.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Roy

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=
htt
> p://ad.doubleclick.
> net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

Free quote and debt consolidation information.  Click Here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2O7E1wmI3Q0hvvajSTK1IZNkGi
A6zPl98xGlgKrwJPtlkal/