Re: AIS Website

This topic alone is one great result of having AISDiscuss...I agree with a lot of the comments that answer John's questions...we need to make the website sell the advantages of AIS as quickly and easily as possible and we should always be changing it with new pictures and information...

One comment came up about not knowing who is going to the website and why...Perhaps we can ask them... Maybe add a link to a "survey on this website" or a link to a "survey on the products and services of the AIS".
This could give us instant feedback on how the site and AIS is doing.

As an incentive to joining the AIS I think we should also advertise the advantages of the AIS Members Only website...

This may be a little further away from the main focus of the AIS, but should we have a link that takes people to "what are the activities of affiliate clubs"..what are the exciting reasons to join a club and particularly THIS club..

Thanks John and everybody...

Jill