Re: AIS Website--first paragraph

Thanks Bob for putting something out as a starting point...

I prefer Discussion #2 about selling the Society, and I would edit it so that
the person reading it is reading "bullets".  In other words, make it less like
text and more like a list.  People's eyes will go to what interests them and
perhaps we can have a link with each "bullet"..

The bullet list can be surrounded by pictures!

I agree that when AIS incorporated and where can go on an "historical" page.

Jill