Re: Re: Inquiry

Thanks Pat, I am glad someone is reading my posts...

I sent a correction and copied you.

John
On Feb 24, 2007, at 1:43 AM, Pat Toolan wrote:

John the ASI is www.arilsociety.org Warm regards,
Pat Toolan
ASI President
----- Original Message ----- From: "John I Jones" <jijones@usjoneses.com>
To: "Larry Stritch" <lstritch@fs.fed.us>
Cc: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 5:28 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Re: Inquiry

Larry,
Thank you for contacting us about including the American Iris Society on the USDA Forestry web pages.
We would be pleased to have AIS included on your website.
You might also want to consider including links to:
Species Iris Group of North America (SIGNA) Specializing in species iris: http://www.signa.org/ Reblooming Iris Society (RIS) - a society focused on irises that bloom more than once a year: http://www.rebloomingiris.com/ Spuria Iris Society Specializing in Spuria iris: http://www.spuriairis.com/ Aril Society International (ASI) Aril and Arilbred irises: http://www.socji.org/ Dwarf Iris Society Specializing in dwarf iris: http://www.zyworld.com/DISoA/Index.htm Median Iris Society Specializing in Border Bearded, Intermediate Bearded, Standard Dwarf Bearded, and Miniature Tall Bearded irises: http://www.medianiris.com/ Historic Iris Preservation Society (HIPS) Specializing in historic iris: http://www.hips-roots.com/ Society for Japanese Irises Specializing in Japanese iris: http://www.socji.org/ Society for Louisiana Iris Specializing in Louisiana iris: http://www.louisianas.org/ Society for Pacific Coast Native Irises Specializing in PCN iris: http://www.pacificcoastiris.org/ Society for Siberian Irises (SSI) Specializing in Siberian iris: http://www.socsib.org/
Thank You
John