Iris in the Master Gardeners Program

The Master Gardeners Program across the USA is the
most successful gardening program/society. I am
interested in hearing from anyone who can provide
information about their local Master Gardener Program.
I am certain that we can learn from their rapid growth
and that there is really no excuse for the decline in
AIS.

If possible, I would like to develop interactions
between the Master Gardener program and AIS. I am
searching for information and impressions that any of
you who are master gardeners or have contact with them
can provide. Repeating what we have always done is a
recipe for failure. I would like to learn new ideas
that can benefit AIS. If you wish I will take phone
calls if you dont wish to respond within this forum.
My number is 636-677-8805.  Thanks Bob Pries, PR
chairman AIS.