Re: AIS 2010 Convention

In a message dated 2/9/2007 7:41:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
aisgensec@earthlink.net writes:

Good  Morning Jim,
I had placed this on the aisvote channel but was informed that  after the
initial motion in reality it should be moved from ais confer to ais  discuss to
allow for any more board member discussion, if members so feel it  is needed.
If anyone has anything else to add, please do so within the  next day or two
so we can move on to the vote.  Thanks for your  cooperation with this.  I am
downloading all the correspondence and will  follow thru and get onto the
balloting by Sunday unless otherwise so  advised.  Catch you then.  Patricia