Re: Feb. PresMes

I have just read the many emails addressing the insurance problem  facing
AIS.  I want to make a few comments right now and will send a more  lengthy
response after I speak to our broker.  I think it is worth  mentioning again that
if someone were to become injured at ANY sanctioned AIS  event, that person
would look to the AIS for compensation regardless of whether  a certificate of
insurance was obtained.  The purpose of the  certificate is a formality to show
the venue that it is  protected. More to come later.

Michelle