the telephone genie.
     ANYWAY -- where was I:
Clarence wrote

In a message dated 2/27/06 8:32:00 PM, CEMahan@aol.com writes:

> I commend you, Jeanne, for your very thoughtful President's  message. Two
> questions: How many affiliates avail themselves of the  insurance each year?
> Am I
> correct in assuming that when you say we are living on  reserves that this
> does not include the amounts in the Life Membership Account.  Is this
> correct?
>
> And I answered before the telephone so brutally interrupted:

Thank you Clarence for your kind words.   With attention to your questions:
     #1 I know the information about how many affiliates avail themselves of
the insurance each year is available (an I have it somewhere in my computer --
I will find it and let you know).
     #2 Worry not -- the restricted accounts are not being touched except as
designated through or by their restrictions.   Reserves are undesignated
monies that have been collected from things like donations to the general
fund,
etc.
     Sorry about my premature send!
          Cheers!