Re: Feb. PresMes

In a message dated 2/27/2006 11:55:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

I don't think the AIS wants to or will easily  give up providing this
service, but if it comes to insurance or fiscal  responsibility -- I believe
it
will.

I, of course, would not like to see AIS give up this coverage because  of the
"parent liability" issue but would the company that provides our group
coverage be willing to do individual groups and at what cost to the group?
Perhaps that way the cost could apportioned across the board?

Just a thought.

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO