Re: Sad News

Thanks, Gary.  This news is really a shock. Cal was a wonderful, caring & sharing man. I will miss seeing him at iris events; I know many others share that thought.

  Judy Keisling

gary white <in2iris@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I learned this morning that Calvin Reuter passed away
last night after a brief illness and complications
after gall bladder surgery. Cal was a past RVP of
Region 21 and also a past President of the Tall
Bearded Iris Society. I believe he had also served on
the board of the AIS Foundation. He was usually in
attendance at AIS conventions and often in the
audience at AIS Board meetings. Cal was a very loyal,
active, and hardworkng member of AIS, Region 21, and
several AIS affiliates. He certainly will be greatly
missed.

Funeral arrangements are incomplete, but if anyone
wishes further information, please let me know and I
will get the information to you.

Gary White, Lincoln, Nebraska
RVP Region 21