Re: Question

I have email addresses for Clarence Mahan, Terry Aitkin and Dave Niswonger. They are members of AISDiscuss.

Does anyone have email addresses for:
Hal Stahly
Ron Mullin
James Rasmussen,
Kenneth M. Waite

Thanks

John

On Feb 20, 2006, at 1:48 PM, MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:

I have a question to pose to the Board as a result of talking to Hal Stahly
this past week.

Why are Past Presidents not on AIS Discuss? After all they are permanent
members of the AIS Board and might have something to contribute with their
institutional knowledge. And why don't they receive notices and invitations to
the AIS Board Meetings? That is a BIG oversight in my opinion.

Jim Morris