Re: Calendars

I wish to make a point about AIS calendars. Right now, the 2007 calendar
should be in distribution and the 2008 calendar should be in production. If  the
affiliates do not have the next year calendar in hand when they have their
shows and sales, the main purpose of the calendar is subverted. And AIS loses
the opportunity to make many sales. This is just good business.

I love the small AIS calendar. One always hangs on our kitchen wall. I give
the calendars to my neighbors, barber, bank and others as small Christmas
gifts.  I send the calendar with my Christmas cards to many of my overseas
friends. Our  calendars can make friends for AIS. I hope that work on the 2008
calendar can  begin SOON. I want to be able to buy it in January or February of
2007. And  the affiliates do too, or at least they should. Clarence