Re: more logistics on Calendars

I like to think out of the box. I am pleased by the
innovative thought that John had of a completely
separate magazine. I think this is worth exploring. I
would also like to see some real data on what the
costs and savings would be of producing a supplement.
How many pages it could empty to be replaced with
articles in the bulletin? Perhaps the improved
bulletin would be more attractive to the hundreds of
members who join one year, see what we offer, and
dont renew