Re: more logistics on Calendars

Putting all the society information in a supplement is not a bad idea, but we also have to consider the added cost of handling, packaging it together with each bulletin and mailing costs.

There is a certain amount of information on a scheduled basis that we have to publish as a 501-C3 non-profit.

Perhaps another approach is to publish a completely separate magazine for sale instead of trying to shoehorn a bulletin into a different mold.

John